State League Head Coach
📣ATTENTION ASPIRING COACHES 📣
Mt Barker United SC is looking for similarly ambitious coaches who are ready to roll up their sleeves and build a sustainable State League program that is capable of driving the club towards its goal of promotion within 3 years. Operating from the state-of-the-art Summit Sports & Recreation Park in Mt Barker, the Club has access to facilities to rival any in the state, a perfect foundation to build a successful program. The chosen applicant(s) will form a coaching group, which will include current personnel and will be responsible for the u18, Reserves and First team squads.
⚽️Essential Skills and Requirements
- Proven ability to work within a Coaching group to create a positive environment and culture for the players to thrive.
- Ability to prepare thoroughly for Match day, identify and implement change to facilitate improvement of the players and team performance throughout the game and across the season.
- Previous coaching &/or playing experience at an appropriate level.
- Current FFA coaching accreditation relevant to position. (C-Licence preferable, minimum Senior Certificate).
- Willingness to continually improve and grow coaching knowledge by undertaking recognised courses/workshops
- Excellent verbal communication skills, demonstrated ability to engage and relate to players, creating a positive Club coaching culture and player experience. Provide clear feedback to players based on their performance and participation.
- Proven ability to recognise, develop and play young talent. Including facilitating links to the youth teams.
- Highly developed leadership skills and professional approach.
- Must always be a good club ambassador
- Positive and approachable personality.
⚽️Applications close 5pm Tuesday 24th August 2021.
To apply email your resume along with no more than a two page application letter addressing the Essential Skills and Requirements listed above to Darren Miller, Coach Selection Panel Chair – [email protected]
Any questions or to request a more detailed position description contact Darren Miller on 0419811664.