TIPS BEFORE CREATING YOUR FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
- Registered to Football before?
- If you are a participant be sure to use the same email address you used to register for previous seasons. This will match with the existing records within MyFootballClub and allow you to link up your history.
- You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
- Don’t know what email address you used or don’t have access to this address?
- Parent or Guardian?
- Please ensure the Football Account is created in your name not the name of your child or dependent. Once you have created your Football Account you will be able to register any child or dependent.
Step 1. To Create your Football Account
- Click on the following link https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register
- Log in with the same email address you used to register for previous seasons. This will match with the existing records within MyFootballClub and allow you to link up your history.
If you have forgotten your password from previous registrations select “reset password”
- If you have not previously registered with the FFSA select “create account”
- Select “continue”
- Check and update your profile information
Step 2. Register to our Club and Claim your Profile
- Within the same screen under the Registrations field choose “start a registration”
- OR go to www.playfootball.com.au and select ‘re-register to play this season”
- Select the age group
- Youth Football for Under 18 or
- Adult Football for Seniors
- Type 5251 (postcode) when prompted and select “Mount Barker United Soccer Club (FFSA)”
- Select “Start my registration”
- The welcome screen will appear, click on “Get Started”
- The next screen is where you choose either yourself or your child, you can choose to link yourself to your child to manage the account. Choose the person to be registered and press “continue”
NOTE: As an existing participant logging in for the first time you will have to ‘claim’ your account details, when a participant creates a Football Account the details used to create the account will be checked to see if there are any details from MyFootballClub that match. This will link your FFA Number to your Football Account for future registrations. If you are unable to resolve this and an FFA Number does not match or appear under your name, DO NOT CONTINUE, please contact the FFA support number below immediately.
- The next screen is where you choose which product (club level)
- Press “Select” from the products listed you are registering to e.g. Junior Premier League
- The next screen shows the product details, select which age level under team preference. You can also order and other products like team bags and clothing. Press “Continue”
- Update your personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Select Profile Image, browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so
Acknowledging Terms and Conditions
Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
Registration Confirmation message, select “finished” or “Perform another Registration”
Once you have completed your registration you can monitor your account details, update your record, view your registration/ITC Status and Club Affiliations and register for future seasons via https://user.playfootball.com.au/
Please remember your log in email and password!
FFA Help and Support
If you require any assistance with creating your Football Account or completing your registration, please contact the Play Football Support Centre, W: www.playfootball.com.au/help, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, P: 02 8880 7983