The Mount Barker United Soccer Club is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist with the running of some of the amateur junior teams participating in the Adelaide Hills Junior Soccer Association.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for coaches to assist with the following teams:
- Development Squad
- Under 8
- Under 9
- Under 14
- Under 13 Girls (*Numbers Pending)
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 14 (C)
As per league rules coaches are required to complete a training course. The club will be happy to cover the cost of any training courses to meet the minimum requirements. (Note: The minimum requirements are different depending on the age group).
- A coach is required to co-ordinate match days and weekly training sessions for their teams.
- Complete and submit a valid police clearance
- To assist with coaching, it is normal for coaches to enrol assistants to help them with the duties of running a team
- The MBUSC committee is also available to provide support when needed
- Coaches with players competing with the club will have their fees subsidised to compensate for their time and effort.
Anyone interested or anyone with further queries is encouraged to contact the club by email [email protected]